I’ve got a gorgeous free wedding printable for you today! How do you fancy a pretty watercolor ‘love’ banner for your wedding decor?
It combines a few of the hottest recent wedding decor trends… geometric shape? Check. Watercolour? Check. Calligraphy font? Check.
Plus it’s super-easy to put together…
Note: some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link & make a purchase, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you.
- Print it out – I used A4 watercolor paper which has a nice thickness and fits through the printer easily. Each letter uses one A4 sheet.
- Cut it out – the easiest way to cut out each shape is to use a paper trimmer (I use this one), but some careful use of your scissors will work too!
- Add some holes – I used a hole punch (I use this one!) to add two holes to the top of each letter.
- Thread through some pretty twine.
- Hang it up – washi tape is perfect for this (and doesn’t mark your walls!).
I hope you enjoy it!
How can I download the free wedding printable banner?
Simply click on the link above and the file will automatically download to your computer. It downloads as a zipped file – double click on the zipped folder to open it up and access the files. There are 4 separate files for each of the letters – L, O, V and E.
Can I share the printable with my friends?
No. The printable is only for your own personal use. But please do send your friends to this blog post so that they can sign up for their own copy. I’d love it if you could shout about it on Facebook, Twitter or even Pin it!